Monday, April 5, 2010

Day...?

Oops! I got off-track with this blog thing. I'm going to change up the format of my entries to include exercise for the day and reading too! Also toying with the idea of posting DIY stuff for the wedding and the house, but I can't promise anything at this point :).

Some updates: Casey and I have started the C25K plan and are planning on running a 5k this summer! I'm really excited about it. So far we've passed the first two weeks with flying colors. Today we're starting week 3. I'm also planning on starting up the 100 pushups challenge again to do on C25K off days. So that will be included in here too.


Today I've eaten,

0800
  • 1 Smart Ones breakfast sandwich
  • Coffee as usual
  • Cranberry juice as usual
1100
  • Babybel Light Cheese wheel (YUM!)
  • water throughout the morning
1200
  • PB&J
  • 1 lame-o serving size of Tabasco Cheez-its (ughhh processed...)
  • water
1645
  • smoothie inspired by Casey: strawberries, blueberries, half a pear, greek yogurt, splash of Silk almond milk, some ice, handful of spinach (it was SO GOOD and even Nate loved it)
1830
  • Philly cheese steak Lean Cuisine
  • Water
  • 1/3 cup of guacamole (avocado, lemon juice, half small white onion, half roma tomato, salt, pepper)
  • Handful of Garden of Eatin' all natural, no salt added organic Blue Chips OM NOM
Water throughout the rest of the night


I ran C25K week 3 day 1 today and felt good. I counted the number of each leg's footfalls for 20 seconds. Andrea (big runner and fitness buff) told me that 30 footfalls is the ideal, I counted 27 for each so I guess I have a little bit of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment